The Wellington Identity encapsulates what makes an education at the Wellington College International School Bangkok so special: the unique thread which binds together all pupils who walk through our gates. We call it the Wellington Identity.
We want our pupils:
- To be INSPIRED by everything they do at Wellington, both inside and outside of the classroom, so they leave school as interested and interesting people.
- To adopt a genuinely INTELLECTUAL approach to their academic work and to their view of the world around them, in the knowledge that a Wellington education is only the beginning of an exciting and life-long journey of learning.
- To develop skills of true INDEPENDENT, as those who can think, learn and cope independently will be the leaders and game-changers of the future.
- To be valued and developed as an INDIVIDUAL, so their Wellington experience is much more than just going to school – rather, it is the journey to self.
- To be INCLUSIVE in all dealings with other people, so they leave the College not in a bubble of privilege and elitism, but with the ability to engage with their local, national and international communities, and with a burning desire to do good in the world.